Video Recording Page
Ready To Sing? Record Yourself Here!
Welcome to the video recording page.
On this page you will find easy steps to follow.
If you need more detailed instructions, plus a video tutorial, click here.
10 EASY STEPS
1. Grab your hymn book and let’s get started.
2. Listen to the audio track to get familiar with the tune and tempo.
3. Plug in your headphones (if you’re not already wearing them).
4. Make sure you can hear through your headphones.
5. When ready, click the “Record Video” button below.
6. You will see a small video player. Click the red button that says, “Record“.
7. The video will start recording, and you will see the time counting down.
8. Now, start the audio and sing to the track.
9. Click “Stop” when you are done. Wait for the video to process (watch to see if you’re happy).
10. Hit “Redo” if you want to try again. You can record up to three times.
When you’re happy, you can close the web page AFTER the video has processed and you’ve watched your “take”.
[ziggeorecorder timelimit=600 recordingwidth=800 recordingheight=600 allowscreen=’false’ width=’320′ height=’240′ popup=’false’ faceoutline=’false’ countdown=’3′ recordings=’3′ ]